How to install Axon Air powered by DroneSense:
Latest CrystalSky/Smart Controller Update: 2021-09-21 @ 14:41 Central
Please install again if your version is older than “2021.9.4”. (Find your version in the top right settings > “General Settings” > Versioning.)
To Install to your CrystalSky or Smart Controller over WiFi:
- Open Google Chrome (or other available browser application) on the device.
- Navigate to the following page to download the file: https://ds-public-www.s3.amazonaws.com/AxonAir-Android.apk
- Tap Download.
NOTE: You may receive a warning about being unable to scan for viruses. Tap Accept this for this release.
ALSO NOTE: The file download might not be apparent on the CrystalSky, so check your Downloads folder to see that it completed. On the Smart Controller, the “download icon” in the top corner will stop pulsing when the download is complete.
- Open the Download folder on device (Explorer > Internal Memory > Download).
- Tap the AxonAir-Android.apk file and then tap Install. After completion the Axon Air app should now display under Applications and is ready to fly!
NOTE: If you have trouble downloading over WiFi, please try the SD Card method below.
We currently support the following Android devices:
- DJI CrystalSky
- DJI Smart Controller
- DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
We are currently focused on providing the best pilot experience on these UAV-specific devices, but in the future we will add support for additional devices. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://support.dronesense.com what other devices you’d like us to prioritize in the future.
Recent Updates to Axon Air powered by DroneSense for CrystalSky and Smart Controller
New and Improved:
- Added option to delete media from storage location after upload to evidence.com
- Updated alert when there is a new version of the Axon Air app to download
- Now preventing duplicate media uploads to evidence.com
- Added support for saving flight plans to the cloud
- Now updating markers and feature layers on map in real time
- Isotherms can now be enabled for the H20/H20T
- Updated H20/H20T laser rangefinder units based on user’s preferred settings
New and Improved:
- Added support for uploading media from aircraft to Evidence.com
- Support for both email/password and SSO/Federated authenticating to Evidence.com
- Ability to Preview photo and video media from SD card and internal storage, when present
- Ability to specify ID, Title, and Categories for media upload to Evidence.com