Let Us Help When You Need Us
Talk to us about your mission and objectives. Our experts will work with you on evaluating the situation, the scope of the mission, and our ability to support you in achieving your objectives.
Together with you, we will determine the appropriate equipment (drones, payloads, and other gear that might be needed) and staffing to ensure your mission’s success.
Some of the activities our team can provide include (but are not limited to):
- Operational and logistical support
- On-site training
- Creating accurate and current map and imagery layers
- Evaluating and maintaining correct firmware of participating drones and controllers
- Preparing missions, mission codes, and notifications
- Coordinating flights and missions of multiple collaborating agencies
- Flying missions, training flights, etc.
- Sharing real-time live video streams with incident command, stakeholders, EOC, and subject matter experts
- Troubleshooting and resolving service-impacting issues from hardware, software, and networking problems
- Acting as single point of contact
- Assisting with documentation and logging of missions, flights, equipment, and personnel
- Assisting with creation of After Action Reports and other reports